
Some of you might know that last year at christmas I was really sad because Nolan broke my glass 'Joseph'...mom and Gigi used words of comfort both basically telling me that 'boys will be boys' and if that is the worst thing that happens...then I am lucky! So this christmas season as I got out my beautiful nativity and set it up (without Joseph of course) I was still kinda sad. I mean what kind of REAL nativity doesnt have a Joseph. Will's solution to make me feel better wont surprise any of you I am sure; a typical 'guy' answer. "Erk, how important was he anyway, I mean she is the virgin Mary..." uggg! ;) Anyway, long story short...I guess my kids learned who Joseph was even if he wasnt in our nativity. Lately, for some reason they have been pretending to be just that; Mary and Joseph, sometimes Lane gets lucky and is even Jesus! I realize that they are terribly stretching out their shirts but how can a mom tell her kids to stop playing a game as cute as this!
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Mary and Joseph...live in EDMOND!
Posted by The Rhoads at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Ok, this made me laugh out loud. I love that you have started a new blog! It's so great to see recent pictures and hear your stories!
Post a Comment