I cannot believe that my baby is already 2! What an amazing two years it has been (the mom part of coarse...ha!) Lane you are such a treasure to our family and I love the chaos that having three children brings. At times...it is too much but at the end of the day I have so many things that bring smiles to my face. Lane is very black and white, but I like that....we never have to really guess what mood he is in. He will ALWAYS let you know. He is exstremely ticklish and has the cutest belly laugh. He tries very hard to be BIG and do everything that 'bubby' and 'nynidy' do. One of my favorite things he does right now is that he wakes daddy up every morning....early! And together they get up and head straight to the kitchen to get coffee (for dad) and a big bowl of Oatmeal (for Lane)they clean up and watch cartoons until the rest of us roll out of bed to join them.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Happy Birthday Lane
Posted by The Rhoads at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment