"The Lord has told you what is good. He has told you what he wants from you: Do what is right to other people. Love being kind to others and live humbly, trusting your God."
Micah 6:8

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Parties, Parties, & more Parties


One may have thought it was going to be a post of Christmas Parties....
this past weekend we had three birthday parties and one holiday party. So where are all the pics??? My beloved camera had it! I was able to take these few pictures at the first party and that was it! However...I did get to open an early Christmas gift!!!!! Will and the kids got me a new fancy shmancy camera for christmas! I was thrilled beyond belief and now I am overwhelmed on how to use it!!

Nolan & A.J
Jack


little Maggie


oops...Nolan got caught!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy 5th Nolan, tonight you find out what your sweet tight bum is really for, lube you up good spread your cheeks and slip my c-ck deep in you, it's going to hurt at first but soon you will beg me to do it all the time, I am going to c-m in you to make your boip-ssy mine