"The Lord has told you what is good. He has told you what he wants from you: Do what is right to other people. Love being kind to others and live humbly, trusting your God."
Micah 6:8

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Nolan's 1st BMX Race...

WOW....trying to find the words to say. Our little exstreme sport guy did great! BMX is a different world from Mountain biking...so it is fun to see and hear all the different lingo. I enjoy my job as photographer and a loud cheering mom. Nolan LOVED it and did a fantastic job!


Getting ready & sporting this HUGE helmet


Signing Nolan's life away....


Just precious!


Kynedy showing her beautiful purple cast...which brings me to the last chapter:
She wears this one until Wednesday and then hopefully she gets this one off and another, shorter, AND waterproof cast put on.


"ummm..No thanks. I don't want my picture taken"
that is what he told me, so I only got this one shot.




GO NOLAN!!!





Getting ready for the 2nd heat














We had a crash...but no worries. We are all in one piece (at least this time)
He got right up & jumped back on his bike and kept going. Everyone in the stands yelled for him.
It was adorable...his short little legs just peddle so fast!
He was really pumped to look like a 'real' biker because he was all dirty!





















1 comments:

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

OK, Nana isn't too sure she likes this sport at all - Oh, I wasn't asked! I know that Nolan was in his glory and I have sinking feeling that Lane won't be far behind in trying it and he desperately tries to keep up with big bro. Gracie's cast looks so big and heavy - sweet baby! I miss you all so MUCH!