"The Lord has told you what is good. He has told you what he wants from you: Do what is right to other people. Love being kind to others and live humbly, trusting your God."
Micah 6:8

Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Day of School

Well...summer is officially over. Kynedy goes to school at our neighborhood school and they were not offering pre-k (pre-k is through the public schools here!! yippee..one tuition down....)and so Nolan goes to the other school which is only a couple of miles away. Lane will continue going to Crossings MDO but his has not started yet. (pictures to come) That leaves us with 3 kids at 3 different schools.
So...remember the picture of my MOM mobile...Thank heavens! I have to be in the car alot and need all the convience I can get, even if it is a little nerdy!
Happy School Year to all the students and teachers!

2 comments:

Nana (Deb Stevenson) said...

Nana prays for her babies every day! I hope this is a GREAT year for all of you!

The Creswell Crew said...

Thanks for finding me I love looking at everyones page. It is the only way to keep in touch. Your kids are so cute I want to squeeze them.