"The Lord has told you what is good. He has told you what he wants from you: Do what is right to other people. Love being kind to others and live humbly, trusting your God." Micah 6:8
I have a picture of Megan and Jim asleep like that when she was about 5 or 6. It was at the end of the day and her hair was rolled up in sponge curlers. Priceless to see that love.
Welcome! To the busy, crazy life of The Rhoads. We hope you enjoy the adventures and memories of our life. I mainly do this blog for our family that does not live nearby and for the keepsake of our children. I hope that one day they can go back and look through the memories of their childhood. From my choice of music; you can tell I love music...I love most genre's but mainly country becase it tells a story. Each song holds a place in my heart...I have a memory that goes with it. Enjoy!
2 comments:
I have a picture of Megan and Jim asleep like that when she was about 5 or 6. It was at the end of the day and her hair was rolled up in sponge curlers. Priceless to see that love.
'Little' boys need their rest! Daddy knows this little guy is safe, right in his arms.
Post a Comment