"The Lord has told you what is good. He has told you what he wants from you: Do what is right to other people. Love being kind to others and live humbly, trusting your God."
Micah 6:8

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Halloween

Kynedy & her 'BEST FRIEND' Avery
(these two girls are too cute and love hanging out together!!)

The 'grim reaper'-C.J. BMX'r-Nolan, Bestie-Kynedy, Alice- Bella & Layne, Racecar driver,Lane
~ so I have to share this...when I asked Lane what he wanted to be for halloween he told me a 'scary monster' (now I assure you I would have NEVER let my first child 'be' this because I tried to always stick with the 'friendly' costumes. However, the third child & a boy...I don't even care...I just purchase the thing and put a check-mark on my to-do list) Anyway, Will takes Lane to pick out his 'scary monster' constume and he comes home SO excited. The day began the five 'wearings' of the costume for various activities and not ONE time did he want to wear his 'scary monster' costume! He dug through our old costumes (ya know the FREE ones that we already had from prior years) and insisted on wearing them. So he was a 'race care driver' on Halloween night & got SOOOO annoyed that people kept calling his costume a Nascar driver....uggg! The nerve!

These two buddies are so stinken cute! I mean look at those smiles....

don't let them fool you. ;)

0 comments: