"The Lord has told you what is good. He has told you what he wants from you: Do what is right to other people. Love being kind to others and live humbly, trusting your God."
Micah 6:8

Monday, November 29, 2010

a Colorado Thanksgiving!


Mom & Carol

Best thing a Dollar can buy!

Whoopie Cushion...hours of entertainment! :)

The Winners of the Annual games!
Both times....Kids take it!
All the adults were broke...hahaha!
Congrats Kevin & Kynedy!!


The games....



The guys!

Dad, Uncle Dick,Will,Mike, & Jaimie




Cousins

Katie, Kevin, Nolan, Kynedy
(picture taken by Gabby)






Gabby Photography!
Kynedy, Katie, Lane




Gabby Photography
Kynedy & Katie



Mona, Uncle Dick, Auntie Paula



We were able to get to Colorado this year for Thanksgiving! I love getting to spend the holidays with my extended family....do they know how to eat and Party! FUN!!
My auntie Paula's family runs and owns Mexican food restraunts in Colorado. I craving I constantly get becuase it is the REAL deal...non of this tex mex stuff.
We got to have a Mexican night the day after Thanksgiving and although they can make a mean Turkey and tatos, nothing beats the enchiladas, verm, green chlili, tamales, homemade tortillas, homemade flan....etc. My mouth waters thinking about it.
Lucky for me, I got to have lessons....although it is not AS good my inner senorita can shine through now! :)
Thanks Auntie Paula and Uncle Michael! We will be back this summer and we can't wait!!

Even though Nolan already had a party...(which I realized I never posted pics of :-/) we got to celebrate again at my grandpa's house! We only have one Great grandparent left and we are blessed to get to visit with him.
My mom surprised Nolan with ANOTHER birthday cake!

An MP3 player from Nana & Papa!
He had headphones on all week!!


Birthday card I brought with us from Gigi & Pops!
Happy 7th Birthday our sweet guy!



0 comments: