"The Lord has told you what is good. He has told you what he wants from you: Do what is right to other people. Love being kind to others and live humbly, trusting your God."
Micah 6:8

Sunday, February 15, 2009

A look at our Valentine parties

Nolan had his party 1st...

Zane & Nolan

SOOO many treats!



Lane felt pretty big playing Valentine Hullabaloo


Nolan's Valentine....Mrs. Surritte



the kids sang a Valentine song to the mommies


Hard at work!!!
(don't mind the spill we had on the shirt)



The boys & I ran home for a quick nap before leaving to go to Kyendy's Party
Kynedy's teacher, Mrs. Deacon was not able to be there. Unfortunately she is out for 2 weeks because her home was completely destroyed in the tornado.

Going through her valentines...




Her best friend..Jake





1 comments:

Leslie Neatherlin said...

Hey honey, How are you!! Well you do have a point. I know we will get him off soon. My friend Kelly suggested cutting a hole so we are getting out out the scissors tonight? On another note, we are coming along very smooth on the potty training. By the way I love the pics of the kids they are so adorable!! Eric and I trying for number two. love ya